Thu, 06 Apr|
MENTOR RCA STRATEGY | FREE WEBINAR | 6.4.23 @7pm
Dr Nigel Giam will highlight the common pitfalls to the RCA and the top tips to RCA case selection and success. Prioritised for ST3, those resitting and GP Trainers and limited to first 100 applicants that successfully register.
Time & Location
06 Apr, 19:00 BST – 07 Apr, 20:00 BST
About the event
To sign up - you must email your FULL APPLICATION DETAILS to firstname.lastname@example.org
WHICH GP VTS TRAINING SCHEME ARE YOU ON E.G. London | KSS
ST3 or GP TRAINER
RESITTING : Y/N
DATE OF RCA
By signing up to this webinar, you agree to our T+Cs:
1. Zoom registration name MUST MATCH YOUR NAME - otherwise you will not be allowed to register and participate
Please don't use abbreviations, initials or generic names e.g. iPhone / iPad- you will not be allowed to enter!
If you cannot be identified, you will not be allowed to register and will be removed from the waiting room
2. Please DO NO REGISTER with more than 1 device
3. If you try to register with more than 1 device, you will not be allowed to enter the Zoom webinar
4. There is no recording of the webinar
5. Only those who have received email confirmation from Dr Giam will be allowed to join the Mentor RCA webinar
: the 1st 100 successfully registered applicants will be allowed to participate
: if you can no longer attend, please let Dr Giam know ASAP so your place can be offered to the next applicant
6. ST3s, those resitting and GP Trainers who have not previously attended will be prioritised
7. After the webinar you will be emailed information about further Mentor MRCGP courses / resources moving forward - special offers are time limited, so be sure to check your email after the webinar to benefit.