Sun, 25 Apr|
MENTOR RCA : RESIT WEBINAR 25.4.21 @9AM
Dr Nigel Giam will highlight the common pitfalls to the RCA and the top 10 tips to RCA success. If you have been unsuccessful in the recent RCA sitting and need a forum to ask questions, then do apply. Prioritised for ST3 resitting the RCA, GP Trainers and limited to first 100 applicants.
Time & Location
25 Apr 2021, 09:00 – 10:00
About the event
To sign up - email your application details to firstname.lastname@example.org OR use the contact form on the website
WHICH GP TRAINING SCHEME ARE YOU ON
ST3 or GP TRAINER
RESITTING : Y/N
DATE OF RCA
By signing up to this webinar, you agree to our T+Cs:
1. Zoom registration name MUST MATCH YOUR NAME - otherwise you will not be allowed to register and participate
Please don't use abbreviations, initials or generic names e.g. iPhone / iPad- you will not be allowed to enter!
If you cannot be identified, you will not be allowed to register and will be removed from the waiting room
2. Please DO NO REGISTER with more than 1 device
3. If you try to register with more than 1 device, you will not be allowed to enter the Zoom webinar
4. There is no recording of the webinar
5. Only those who have received email confirmation from Dr Giam will be allowed to join the Mentor RCA webinar
: the 1st 100 successfully registered applicants will be allowed to participate
: if you can no longer attend, please let Dr Giam know ASAP so your place can be offered to the next applicant
6. ST3s resits and GP Trainers who have not previously attended will be prioritised
7. After the webinar you will be emailed information about further Mentor MRCGP courses / resources moving forward - special offers are time limited, so be sure to check your email after the webinar to benefit.