Mon, 27 Nov|
MENTOR AKT STRATEGY | FREE WEBINAR 27.11.23 @7PM
Dr Nigel Giam will highlight a strategic approach to the AKT and the top tips to optimise AKT success. If you have been unsuccessful in the recent AKT sitting and need a new strategy, then do apply. Limited to first 100 applicants.
Time & Location
27 Nov 2023, 19:00 – 19:40
About the event
To sign up - email your application details to firstname.lastname@example.org OR use the contact form on the website
WHICH GP TRAINING SCHEME ARE YOU ON
STAGE OF TRAINING
RESITTING : Y/N
By signing up to this webinar, you agree to our T+Cs:
1. Zoom registration name MUST MATCH YOUR NAME - otherwise you will not be allowed to register and participate
Please don't use abbreviations, initials or generic names e.g. iPhone / iPad- you will not be allowed to enter!
If you cannot be identified, you will not be allowed to register and will be removed from the waiting room
2. Please DO NO REGISTER with more than 1 device - the last time this happened this caused issues with entry to the webinar
3. If you try to register with more than 1 device, you will not be allowed to enter the Zoom webinar
4. There is no recording of the webinar
5. Only those who have received email confirmation from Dr Giam will be allowed to join the MentorAKT webinar
: the 1st 100 successfully registered applicants will be allowed to participate
: if you can no longer attend, please let Dr Giam know ASAP so your place can be offered to the next applicant
6. After the webinar you will be emailed information about further AKT/SCA courses / resources moving forward - special offers are time limited, so be sure to check your email after the webinar to benefit.